1. Account Setup
Our system automatically accepts an order when payment is received. Your account and details will be e-mailed and after 1 hour we will contact you regarding the purchase.
- You understand and agree that information and access available through the service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. SakamHost has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
- Examples of unacceptable material:
•Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
•Providing Free Hosting and/or Sharing an account with multiple users
•Media (Images/Video) Hosting Scripts
•Push button mail scripts
•Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
•Other CPU/RAM consuming script
•Nulled / Pired / DMCA Programs
*Unlimited Disk, Shared Web Hosting space may only be used for web files, active email and content of User Websites. Shared hosting space may not be used for storage (whether of media, emails, or other data), including, as offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts.
*We do NOT allow Warez and Torrent sites but if we receive any DMCA notice, we will forward it to you and allow you 24 hours to remove the file(s). Failure in removing the file(s) would result in the suspension of your service. If any of the restricted activity is conducted on our servers, the VPS would be suspended immediately and an email would be despatched with all the details.
3. Payment / Refunds
- You agree to pay for services you purchase from SakamHost. Any unpaid service will be suspended after 2 days and would be terminated after 5 days, no data will be restored..
- We offer 3 days refund. Just fill out a ticket to the billing department and wait for a approval to get a refund.
- * NO REFUNDS will be issued if more than 25 GB of Bandwidth has been used
- ** NO REFUNDS will be issued if you have abused our service by violating our Term of Service.
- *** No REFUNDS are granted for a dispute being open. This will automatically close your account, terminate your service. And be reported to Fraud Records.
4. Backup and Data Loss
- SakamHost does not offer backup services with any service we provide. It is the responsibility of the client to take frequent backups of their data. If there any data loss due to any reason, SakamHost will not be responsible. Backup will not be provided to suspended or terminated account holders.
- SakamHost would suspend your account after 2 days of your payment due date. However SakamHost would not terminate your account until 5 days due your payment date. Termination of your account can be prevent by requesting our Billing department by raising a support ticket.
- If any chargebacks occur on the account we reserve the right to terminate your service and recycle your server(s) immediately and without notice.
- Anyone caught violating our Acceptable Use Policy or Terms of Service may be terminated without warning and with no refund.
- All sort of abuse needs to be e-mail with a proper format to [email protected]
- SakamHost will not tolerate any abuse. If we notice the abuse, we will suspend and/or terminate your service immediately and issue a notice via an email.
7. Price Change
- SakamHost reserves the right to change the prices of our services anytime without prior notice. If any client holds a subscription with us, they will be billed for the old price till the subscription ends and after that new price will be applied for the services they hold with us..
8. Client Responsibility
- Clients using SakamHost services take the full responsibility of the content they host on our servers. They hold the full responsibility of any illegal content(if any) they host with us. If they host any of the restricted content which is listed above, their service will be suspended and no refund would be offered.
- You may cancel your services at any time with us however if you are wanting a refund you must open a support ticket prior to the cancellation or else you will not be eligible for the refund.
- This contract may be terminated by either party, without cause, by giving the other party 14 days written notice. DreamHost Web Hosting will accept termination by electronic mail. Notwithstanding the above, DreamHost Web Hosting may terminate service under this contract at any time, without penalty, if the Customer fails to comply with the terms of this contract, including non-payment. DreamHost Web Hosting reserves the right to charge a reinstatement fee.
10. Change Of This Agreement
- SakamHost reserves the right to change the terms of service without any notice.